The place to discuss the conference theme of ‘technology: at the heart of education and research’, network with conference delegates and comment on how these issues affect you – whether you will be at the conference physically or virtually.
Watch this space for live updates on Monday 12 and Tuesday 13 April from the JISC Conference 2010.Follow this blog to read posts from official roving journalists, blogging about all aspects of the event. They might even stop you during the day to find out your experience of the conference.
There is free wifi at the QEII Conference Centre, the conference venue, sponsored by JANET Txt, so if you are coming make sure you bring your laptop or handheld device so you can follow the blog and tweets, and contribute online.
Join the debate by blogging, tweeting or tagging your photos or comments with #JISC10
Other Ways to Get Involved:
- Join the JISC Conference 2010 social network from 29 March 2010, to meet other delegates before the event, join discussion groups around the sessions or start up your own group
- If you use Twitter, make sure you are also following the official JISC Twitter account to keep up to speed with all the latest information on the JISC Conference, plus other relevant news, events and funding opportunities.
- Follow the event hashtag #jisc10 or view the aggregated feed on the JISC website
- Watch the live streamed preconference debate and plenary keynote sessions online on the JISC website
- Access the resources highlighted at the conference, in sessions, demos and surgeries via the virtual goodie gag which will be available on the JISC website.